Project Description: Create your own one of a kind Birdhouse with Grafix products.
Designed by: Tami Sanders
- Grafix Rub-Onz Film
- Michael’s: Wood Birdhouse
- DecoArt: Black and Yellow Paint
- Hobby Lobby: Black and White Dashed Ribbon
- Beacon: Zip Dry Glue
- Tie Dye Clip Art
- Inkjet or Laser Printer
- Sand Paper
- Foam Paintbrush
Steps to Make This:
- Lightly sand birdhouse and remove any dust.
- Paint sides of birdhouse yellow and trim black, leave the roof unpainted.
- Follow directions on Rub-Onz Transfer Film to create your tie dyed image to use on the roof and ribbon trim.
- Measure each side of roof and use pencil to trace patterns using measurements onto the rub on you created. Cut out roof pieces and adhere according to package directions.
- Cut thin strips of leftover rub on to fit down center of dashed ribbon. Adhere strips to ribbon and then adhere ribbon around base of birdhouse.