Project Description: Decorate tile with your favorite images to match your home’s décor. Makes a great gift for any occasion!
Designed by: Kendra Wood
- Grafix Rub-Onz Film
- 4 – 4×4” ceramic tile
- Computer & Inkjet/Laser printer
- Tacky glue
- Thin sheet of cork
- Oil based polyurethane
Steps to Make This:
- Print your favorite clip art or photo onto the Rub-Onz Transfer Film according to the instructions on the package.
- Cut out the image so that it is slightly smaller than the size of the tile.
- Apply image to tile according to directions on Rub-Onz package.
- Coat the tile surface with several layers of an oil based polyurethane to add a glossy finish. Allow for ample drying time between layers.
- Cut 4 – 1/2 inch square pieces of cork and glue to the corners of the underside of the tile to prevent scratching your table surfaces.