Project Description: For a fun project to do with kids, learn how to make a craft foam purse with a Grafix Funky Film flower.
Designed by: Grafix Designer
- Grafix Funky Film – 2 styles
- 5” x 8” sheet Craft Foam
- 10 Flower Shaped Brads – Small
- 1 Flower Shaped Bard – Large
- 8” piece Ribbon
- Large Sewing Needle
Steps to Make This:
- Fold Craft Foam in half.
- Punch 4 holes along both sides of the purse using your needle and thread brads through the holes and secure.
- Place ends of ribbon along the inside top edge of the bag and punch a hole through the foam and ribbon, secure with brads.
- Cut 2 pieces of Funky Film to 4”x4”.
- Peel of the backing and lay the films together sticky sides facing.
- Punch a hole in the center and then cut from the corners to the center stopping short of the hole you punched.
- Punch a hole in the right corners of your square.
- Pull the hole punched corners one at a time to the center.
- Secure with the large brad.
- Trim the edges of your flower to the desired shape.
- Punch a hole in the center of the purse front and carefully attach with the flower brad to the bag.