Project Description: Make your own flowered scrapbook page with Grafix Vellum, Double Tack Mounting Film and Chipboard.
Steps to Make This:
- Cut out 4 flowers with a die cutter or by hand.
- Embellish the flowers with glitter and allow to dry.
- Adhere the flowers to the page with Double Tack.
- Create stems with ribbon and secure with Double Tack.
- Print journaling on Inkjet Vellum and frame with card stock.
- Use brads to secure the journaling and card stock layers together.
- Frame your photo with card stock and adhere the photo to the page using Double Tack.