Project Description: Create a one-of-a-kind card with Grafix Vellum and Artist-tac.
NOTE: Artist-tac adhesive is repositionable until burnished and set.
Steps to Make This:
1. Select an image to use for the card.
2. Open the image in a photo editing program and add a sentiment.
3. Open a document in a word processing program, insert an image, edit size to 3 X 5, and print on Inkjet Clear Vellum.
4. Trim cardstock to measure 8 X 5 ½.
5. Fold cardstock in half to make a card.
6. Cut out the printed image on vellum.
7. Cut a piece of Artist-Tac slightly larger than the vellum image and remove and reserve backing.
8. Lay vellum image on top of Artist-Tac.
9. Cover image with a reserved backing sheet and burnish with a bone folder to transfer adhesive.
10. Position vellum image towards the upper right of the card front and burnish using a bone folder.
11. Punch border from Gold Vellum.
12. Trim border to ¾ X 5 ½ and repeat steps 7-10 to adhere border along the left side of vellum image on the card front.
13. Repeat again to add a border strip along the bottom of the card.
14. Add a bow in the lower-left corner to finish the card.