Project Description: Create a one of a kind card with Grafix Vellum and Artist-tac.
NOTE: Artist-tac adhesive is repositionable until burnished and set.
Steps to Make This:
1. Select image to use for card.
2. Open image in photo editing program and add sentiment.
3. Open a document in a word processing program, insert image, edit size to 3 X 5 and print on Inkjet Clear Vellum.
4. Trim cardstock to measure 8 X 5 ½.
5. Fold cardstock in half to make card.
6. Cut out printed image on vellum.
7. Cut a piece of Artist-Tac slightly larger than vellum image and remove and reserve backing.
8. Lay vellum image on top of Artist-Tac.
9. Cover image with reserved backing sheet and burnish with bone folder to transfer adhesive.
10. Position vellum image towards upper right of card front and burnish using bone folder.
11. Punch border from Gold Vellum.
12. Trim border to ¾ X 5 ½ and repeat steps 7-10 to adhere border along left side of vellum image on card front.
13. Repeat again to add a border strip along bottom of card.
14. Add bow in lower left corner to finish card.