Project Description: DIY your own travel journal to document the exciting destinations that you have visited.
Steps to Make This:
- Cut chipboard and vellum sheets to 6×6 or desired size.
- Punch holes through chipboard and vellum sheets.
- Apply Double Tack to the reverse side of patterned paper and card stock.
- Cut a square of patterned paper measuring 5×5 and secure with Double Tack to the center of one chipboard square. This will be your cover.
- Die Cut “Our Trip” or a phrase of your choice out of both the patterned paper and the solid card stock. Layer the letters to create a shadow effect and glue to the center of the cover.
- Create a border with solid card stock by cutting thin strips and securing with Double Tack to the edges.
- Lace ribbon through the holes to bind the book together. Keep it somewhat loose so that the pages can be turned easily.
- Fill with photos and notes.