Project Description: Create your own Birthday Gift tags with Grafix products.
Steps to Make This:
- Cut a large tag shape out of a piece of Black Chipboard.
- Your tag should measure 4”x 6”.
- Cut strips of patterned paper that are .5” wide and in varying lengths.
- Arrange the strips in descending lengths alternating the patterns and secure to the tag with strips of Double Tack.
- Place a brad at the top of each strip; you can use a large needle to poke a hole in the chipboard.
- Create text on your computer and print on to the Rub-Onz material, apply according to the directions on the package.
- Trim the bottom of the tag with a length of ribbon and adhere to the tag with Double Tack.
- Punch a hole in the top of the tag and thread a piece of ribbon through.
- Place a brad in the center of the ribbon.