Project Description: Send handmade winter greetings that sparkle with Grafix Funky Film. Best of all, you won’t need any adhesives!
Designed by: Maureen Wilson
- Grafix Funky Film
- Card stock
- Paper cutter
- Circle punch
- Permanent marker or pen
- Stamps & stamp pad
Steps to Make This:
- Cut a piece of card stock to 5×10 inches, then fold it in half to create a 5×5 square.
- Cut a snowman shape out of the Silver Sequins Funky Film. Peel off the paper backing and adhere the snowman to the center of the card.
- Cut a wavy strip from the Mini Silver Stars Funky Film to create a snow drift. Adhere to the bottom of the card, trimming as needed.
- Cut two rectangles from Cherry Red Funky Film and cut slits into one end to create fringe. Adhere to the snowman to make a scarf.
- Add buttons and eyes with a permanent marker.
- Give your snowman a carrot nose with Orange Sparkle Funky Film.
- Stamp or write sentiment in the upper corner. Draw snowflakes with a marker or pen.