Project Description: Send handmade winter greetings that sparkle with Grafix Funky Film. Best of all, you won’t need any adhesives!
Steps to Make This:
- Cut a piece of tan card stock to 5.5 x 8.5 inches and fold in half.
- Draw a line from one side of the card to the other, curving downward as you go. Draw a second line upward that crosses the first. Stay within the top 1/3 of your card.
- Use a 1/2 inch circle punch to cut circles from the various patterns of Funky Film. (You could also trace a dime and then cut out the circles.)
- Remove the backing from the Funky Film and adhere to circles evenly below drawn lines.
- Turn the circles into ornaments by drawing a black rectangle on the top of each circle.