Project Description: Make your own cards with Grafix products, like this Road Trip card.
Steps to Make This:
- Print “Road Trip” with a yellow background on to the Shrink Film.
- Cut out and back according to the instructions on the package.
- Die Cut, or trace a car shape on the card stock and cut out with scissor.
- Cut a circle of Funky Film for the headlight and apply.
- Cut the Red card stock to the desired size, here our card is 8.5”x5.5”.
- Fold the card in half.
- Cut a strip of black card stock and secure to the bottom right of the card.
- Place your card to the side so that it hangs off the side.
- Apply with Double Tack and trim the excess.
- Cut a piece of your map to go over the left side of the card, you can use decorative edge scissors to add detail.
- Secure with Double Tack.
- Apply your Shrink Film with Double Tack.