Beauty Butterfly Pendant
Project Description: Personalize your own jewelry in a unique way with Computer Grafix.
Designed by: Tami Sanders
Difficulty: Moderately Challenging
- Computer Grafix Clear Adhesive-Backed Film
- Acrylic Flat Backed Crystal
- Black Leather Cording 18-24”
- Silver Jump Ring 9MM
- Jewelry Pliers
Steps to Make This:
- Open your desired photo in a photo editing program on your computer.
- Crop the photo keeping the shape of acrylic crystal in mind.
- Add desired text to photo.
- Flip photo to create a mirror image.
- Open or paste the photo into a word processing program and size photo a little larger than the size of the pendant.
- Print a test copy on regular paper, check size with crystal and adjust if needed.
- Print on Computer Grafix Printable Clear Adhesive-Backed Film Sheet then let dry.
- Place flat back side of crystal over the photo, trace around crystal with pencil and cut out.
- Trace around crystal again on a blank space on the adhesive sheet then cut out the design.
- Remove backing from the photo and adhere to the back, flat side, of the pendant. Make sure not to burnish yet.
- Remove backing from the clear piece and adhere over the photo.
- Lightly burnish both pieces using your finger.
- Punch a hole and insert jump ring at top of the pendant.
- Cut the cord to the desired length, thread through the jump ring and knot ends of the cord.