Project Description: Make your own stylish acrylic pendant. Just print your favorite photo, design or saying on Computer Grafix Adhesive Backed Film. Voila… a custom look that will match any outfit!
Steps to Make This:
- Open photo in photo editing program.
- Crop photo; keeping shape of acrylic crystal in mind.
- Add desired text to photo.
- Flip photo horizontally to create mirror image.
- Open or paste photo into a word processing program and size photo a little larger than size of
- Print a test copy on regular paper, check size with crystal and adjust if needed.
- Print on sheet of Computer Grafix Adhesive Backed Film; let dry.
- Place flat back side of crystal over photo, trace around crystal with pencil and cut out.
- Trace around crystal again on a blank space on the adhesive sheet; cut out.
- Remove backing from photo and adhere to back, flat side, of pendant; do not burnish yet.
- Remove backing from clear piece and adhere over photo.
- Lightly burnish both pieces using your finger.
- Punch hole and insert jump ring at top of pendant.
- Cut cord to desired length, thread through jump ring and knot ends of cord.