Project Description: Make your own stylish acrylic pendant. Just print your favorite photo, design, or saying on Computer Grafix Adhesive Backed Film. Voila… a custom look that will match any outfit!
Steps to Make This:
- Open photo in a photo editing program.
- Crop photo; keeping the shape of acrylic crystal in mind.
- Add desired text to the photo.
- Flip photo horizontally to create a mirror image.
- Open or paste the photo into a word processing program and size the photo a little larger than the size of
- Print a test copy on regular paper, check the size with crystal and adjust if needed.
- Print on a sheet of Computer Grafix Adhesive Backed Film; let dry.
- Place flat backside of crystal over photo, trace around crystal with pencil and cut out.
- Trace around crystal again on a blank space on the adhesive sheet; cut out.
- Remove backing from a photo and adhere to back, flat side, of pendant; do not burnish yet.
- Remove backing from the clear piece and adhere to the photo.
- Lightly burnish both pieces using your finger.
- Punch a hole and insert a jump ring at top of the pendant.
- Cut the cord to desired length, thread through the jump ring, and knot ends of the cord.