Project Description: Customize your own easy-to-make cat Cling Vinyl stickers with Grafix Cling Vinyl Film to brighten up windows, mirrors and fridge doors, and any other smooth surface!
Steps to Make This:
- Position the stamps on the stamp platform on a sheet of Grafix Clear Cling Vinyl Film.
- Ink up the stamps and stamp the cat design on the film.
- Place the dies over their corresponding cat design; you may need to tape in place.
- Then run the film through the die cut machine using the cutting plate combination recommended by the manufacturer.
- For each cat, peel off the vinyl backing, turn over and color the backside with the alcohol markers. (It is important to color the non-stamped side as the pens will react to the StazON. Leave for a few minutes for the inks to dry.)