Project Description: Make a functional pencil case using the decorate digital printed films. It is the perfect surface to decorate using
mixed media, inks, and markers. It can be glued or sewn, and folds easily into usable items.
Designed by: Celia Buchanan
• Grafix Inkjet Matte Film/ Adhesive Inkjet Matte Film
• Marabu Permanent Markers Pens
• Marabu Yolo Metallic Marker/Gold
• Amsterdam Acrylic Inks
Steps to Make This:
1. Take the adhesive Matte film that’s been decorated and adhere it onto some cotton canvas. Trim
the edges so the material and film edges are neat
2. Fold the piece along it longest side into 3. Leaving some at the top to be used as a closing flap
for the pencil case.
3. Glue with a hot glue gun or sew along the two sides that are touching each other. This forms the
pouch of the pencil case.
4. Trim the corners of the flap for easier closing. Using snap fasteners/press studs, Velcro or a toggle to
close the flap over the pencil case pouch