Project Description: Learn how to customize your own charming notebook.
Designed by: Tami Sanders
Difficulty: Moderately Challenging
- Grafix Colored Shrink Film
- AccuCut flower, butterfly, heart and 4” letter dies
- American Crafts Slick Writer – black
- Kaiser rhinestones – black
- Hole punch
Steps to Make This:
- Die cut flowers, butterfly, heart and name letters out of Grafix Colored Shrink Film.
- Hole punch all pieces and bake according to instructions on package. Optional tip: Add more dimension by slightly curling the pieces while still warm.
- Adhere letters to front of notebook and use black marker to add polka dots.
- Thread ribbon through Shrink Film charms and tie onto wires of notebook.
- Embellish Shrink Film charms with rhinestones and polka dots.