Project Description: Make your own trick or treat Grafix Craft Plastic card with a Grafix Cling Film Fall décor. The receiver of this card can take the Cling Film designs and apply them to their windows, locker, or fridge!
Designed by: Tami Sanders
- Grafix Clear and White Cling Film
- Grafix Clear Craft Plastic Film.007”
- Sizzix: Plain Bookmark and Tattered Leaves Dies
- The Stamps of Life: Leaves4Fall and Spooks2Scare
- Ranger Alcohol Inks: Ginger, Sunshine Yellow, Carmel, Terra Cotta, Citrus, and Applicator
- Clearsnap Mixed Media Ink: Black
- The Twinery Orange Twine
- Sharpie: Black Ultrafine Point, Gold, Silver, and Bronze Fine Point Markers
- Score Pal Scoring Board
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Stamp Blocks
Steps to Make This:
- Die-cut a tag design from Grafix White Cling Film.
- Then die-cut some leaves from Grafix Clear Cling Film.
- Use the Sunshine Yellow and Citrus inks to ink the tag.
- Put a few drops of each color on the felt pad on the applicator and then tap applicator over the tag.
- Add a few drops of Yellow and gently blend with an applicator on the tag.
- Repeat application with the Citrus ink and then let the ink dry.
- Then ink the tree stamp with the Black ink.
- Apply the tree stamp off the left side of the tag.
- Re-ink the stamp and add just the top portion of the branches at the upper right corner of the tag.
- Add the “trick or treat” stamp towards the bottom right in Black ink.
- Next, add the “boo” and “spooky” stamps between branches towards the top of the tag also in black.
- Use a combination of 2 or 3 of the alcohol inks: Ginger, Caramel, Terra Cotta and Sunshine Yellow to the leaf die-cut designs.
- Outline the ink leaves with a metallic marker and add veins.
- Then cut out an 8” X 6” piece of Grafix Clear Plastic Film to use as the card base.
- Score at 4” and fold in half with a crease.
- Apply the decorated White Cling Film tag to the front of the card. Position the tag to the far left side of the card.
- Stamp “Happy Halloween” in Black ink toward the right side of the card.
- Tie a twine bow in the hole of the tag.
- Layer the leaves along the right side and bottom of the inside of the card.