Project Description: Create unique and personalized jewelry with Computer Grafix and Resin! Easy to make and decorate!
Designed by: Cat Kerr
Difficulty: Moderately Challenging
- Computer Grafix Clear and Matte Adhesive-Backed Film
- Silicone Measure spoons or any silicone mold
- Images https://umwowstudio.com/
- Permapaque Markers
- Metallic Paint Pen
- Amazing Clear Cast Resin
- Measure cups and Popsicle sticks
- Confetti Stars
- Rhinestone Strands
- Optional Drill
- Fine point Sharpie Marker
- Tiny screw Eyehooks
- Pliers to add a chain and assemble the necklace
Steps to Make This:
- Print the images on Computer Grafix Film, allow time to dry and then cut them out to fit the mold.
- Add color to the images with Permapaque markers.
- Mix together two equal parts of Amazing Clear Cast and then add a base layer of resin into the mold and let cure for 24 hours.
- Remove backing from the images and place into the bezel. Use a Popsicle stick or Stylus to flatten the image.
- Mix up the second batch of resin and add some over top of the image. Before it cures completely add some confetti stars then let cure for 24 hours.
- Pop out pieces from the molds and mark where you want to drill your holes. (If you do not want to drill a hole you can glue on a bail to the back of the pendants). Then drill tiny holes and screw on the tiny eye hooks.
- Add metallic pen dots around the pendant.
- Mix up a final batch of Resin and using a Popsicle stick, add resin to the pendant. Before it cures add rhinestone strands to the resin. Let cure for 24 hours.
- Assemble your necklace by adding jump rings, chain and beads if desired.