Project Description: Create your own one of a kind jewelry with Computer Grafix Film.
Designed by: Jen Cushman
- Computer Grafix Film
- Jewelry bezel
- ICE Resin®
Steps to Make This:
- Print images onto Computer Grafix transparency film according to manufactures directions.
- Cut images to fit the size of your jewelry bezel.
- Play with layering images until you come up with a design that is pleasing to the eye.
- Mix ICE Resin® according to manufacturers directions.
- Drip a small amount of mixed resin into your bezel.
- Embed transparencies into resin, following the same design you created with the layered images. (Watch for bubbles that occur as you embed into resin. Pop bubbles with the tip of a toothpick.)
- Once you have your layered transparency images placed into the bezel, drip more resin, filling to the top of the bezel.
- Set aside and let dry. This will take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours.