Project Description: Use Clear Cling Vinyl by Grafix and permanent markers to create a colorful mandala sun-catcher. If you enjoy coloring, this project is for you!
Steps to Make This:
- Use Clear Cling Vinyl and your permanent markers to create unique projects.
- Tape paper down to work surface.
- Cut a piece of Cling Vinyl a little larger than your stencil. Then tape vinyl and stencil down to paper.
- Starting at the inside, begin to fill in designs using markers.
- Continue to fill in the design, working your way outward.
- Try to add contrasting colors between sections to add the most “pop” to your design.
- When the design is finished, remove the stencil.
- Use the black market to draw the lines in between the designs.
- If there are any white areas, fill them in.
- Cut out your design close to the outer border.
- Place your sun-catcher in a sunny window.