Project Description: Use Grafix Crystal Clear Craft Plastic to make a hologram!
Steps to Make This:
- Start by printing out the template. (See download printed instructions for template).
- Next, use a thin Sharpie marker to trace the template onto Grafix .020” Craft Plastic Film.
- Cut out the template along the solid lines.
- Use a craft knife to lightly score the dotted lines. Make sure to not press too hard!
- Remove the template lines from the film with an alcohol swab.
- Then fold the shape along the score lines.
- Use a piece of tape to attach the open sides so that the finished shape looks like a pyramid. Smooth out any bubbles in the tape.
- Find a hologram video or app. My favorite is this one.
- Place the hologram viewer in the center of your smartphone screen.
- Now you can view your hologram by looking at the viewer from the side!