Project Description: Dont let the summer Heat Bug ya down check out this awesome craft using shrink film by Rebecca Goodwin
Designed by: Rebecca Goodwin
- Grafix Shrink Film – Gold
- Sharpie Fine Point Marker
- Dragonfly Coloring Page Printout – (approximately two times larger than desired finished charm size.)
- Hole Punch – ¼”
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Jump Rings – 6mm and 8mm
Steps to Make This:
- Print out comb template and tape to work surface.
- Tape shrink film shiny side up over comb template.
- Trace pattern just OUTSIDE the lines using a permanent pen.
- Continue tracing until entire pattern has been outlined.
- Remove shrink film from work surface and turn over to sanded side.
- Begin filling in pattern with colored pencils in your choice of design.
- No need to stay within the lines when you are filling in the design.
- When you have finished coloring in your comb, cut out just inside the pattern lines.
- Bake as directed to shrink: left – before baking, right – after