Project Description: Design your own tags for gifts or as a bookmark using Grafix Matte Dura-Lar Film, Clear Craft Plastic Film, and Artist-tac.
Designed by: Sara Ferret
- Grafix .005 Matte Dura-Lar Film
- Grafix .007 Clear Craft Plastic Film
- Grafix Artist-tac
- Sizzix 3-D Rose Texture Plate by Tim Holtz 664189
- Sewn Die Tag
- Sizzix Sparkle Heart – Framelits with a stamp – 662940
- Carabelle Studio Stamp Un rond avec des Croix – SMI0196, Un rond
- Avec des points – SMI0195, and Journal du Jour – SA70068
- April Paper Ru Geometrical Pattern-Home-008-01-5
- Stazon Black and Snowflake permanent ink
- Archival Ranger Rose and Vibrant Fuchsia Permanent Ink
- Zing Embossing Powders – Grapefruit
- Kora Projects Chipboard – triangles background
- Faber Castell Green gelatos –
- Fabrika Decoru Pigment Powders, Autumn Foliage Color – Magic Paint
- with Effect
- #Sarisdesara Black saree ribbons
- Piece of white ela with embroidery
- Tarlatana fabric
- Kraft envelope
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-tell
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-cutting machine
- Water spray
Steps to Make This:
- Start by cutting the Grafix .005 Matte Dura-Lar Film with scissors to the size of the 3-D texture plate then pass it through the Big Shot of Sizzix.
- Next, pass the embossed film through the die-cut machine with a stitched label die.
- Use a little Gelatto green and Fabrika Decoru Pigment Powders, Autumn Foliage color – Magic Paint with Effect with water spray. (This will make the pigment run and leave colored paths, then dry with your dryer).
- Stamp the film with the “Un rond avec des Croix” Carabelle Studio Stamp and Archival Ranger Rose Madder permanent ink.
- Then stamp with the “Un rond Avec des points” Carabelle Studio Stamp and Archival Ranger Vibrant Fuchsia permanent ink.
- Next stamp with the “Journal du Jour” Carabelle Studio Stamp and Stazon Black permanent ink.
- Take Grafix .007 Clear Craft Plastic Film and stamp with the Sizzix Sparkle Heart – Framelits with the stamp set.
- Then using the Zing Grapefruit embossing powder with the Stazon White pigment ink – snowflake a diamond and two glitter symbols.
- Pass the stamped Craft Plastic through the Sizzix Big Shot with the corresponding die that goes in the set.
- Mount the label and all the elements with Grafix Artist-tac.
- Taking advantage of the fact that the Matte Dura-Lar is translucent, which will go on top of a Geometrical pattern scrapbooking paper – Home April Paper Ru. You can see parts of the background paper design and cut the paper a little larger than the label, so the edges protrude. You can leave a torn edge with your fingers.
- Between the paper and the tag, you can add a piece of Kora chipboard triangle background on one side.
- On the other side you can put a piece of cloth with embroidery, also torn.
- In the center, you can paste a sentiment between the label and some tarlatan threads.
- Finally, glue the diamond shape and the two pieces with the shining symbol.
- As this label die did not have a hole, you can make one with the Crop-a-tell and in the hole and add a black sari ribbon from #Sarisdesara.