Project Description: Using Some Front & Back Inking & Stamping Make A Tag Booklet
using Grafix Matte Dura-lar
Designed by: Keren Baker
Difficulty: Moderately Difficult
- Grafix Matt Dura-Lar Film
PaperArtsy Stamps – ID01, ID02, MN36, MN72, MN110, MN111, EM35,
Altenew Stamps – Simple Beauty
Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink
Alcohol Inks in Green & Blue
Ranger Ink Distress Oxide in Cracked Pistachio, Speckled Egg
Pink and Blue watercolour
Tsukineko Jet Black Stazon
White Gel Pen
Seam Ribbon Binding in blue and green
Steps to Make This:
- 1.Cut a piece of Matt Dura-Lar film 17.5cm x 30.5cm. Score and fold along the 17.5cm edge at 7.5cm. Burnish the fold well.
2.Now score along the 22.5cm length at 5cm, 11.5cm,18cm and 24.5cm. Burnish the folds really well.
3.Using alcohol inks dab onto the inside of the pockets on the reverse of the front pockets
4.Stamp the flowers onto the front of the pockets using Stazon ink. Trim out pieces of cardstock to fit the pockets (approx 5.7cm x 14cm for the main tags and 4.3cm x 14cm for the slim one)
5. Punch semi circles in each pocket section using the circle punch. Sew the first edge on the left sewing through two pieces of seam binding to secure them.
6. Sew through the left side of the third pocket, left side of the 4th pocket and the far right edge.
7. Using the tags, watercolour, inks and stamps, create tags so each one is different. Also decorate the reverse of the tag in the second pocket as the reverse will be visible when the tag pocket is closed.
8. Finish the tag booklet by adding white gel details and tie the ribbons in a bow at the front.