Project Description: Create your own unique pins for you or your friend using Grafix Shrink Film.
Steps to Make This:
- Select your die cut shape and die cut the Grafix Metallic Shrink Film, your choice of gold or silver.
- Follow the shrinking instructions on the back of the package.
- Push the shrunk shape into the embossing pad to cover one side with ink and then cover with the embossing powder.
- Use the heat tool to melt the powder and leave until cold. Note- If the powder doesn’t cover the shape after heating, leave to cool and repeat the application.
- Attach the pin to the back of the embossed shape with a drop of superglue. Let the glue dry.