Project Description: Create your own unique pins for you or your friend using Grafix Shrink Film.
Designed by: Kay Molyneux
- Grafix Metallic Gold and Silver Shrink Film
- Die Cutting Machine
- Compatible Die Cuts
- Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Craft Heat Tool
- Opaque Embossing Powder
- Pin Backing
Steps to Make This:
- Select your die cut shape and die cut the Grafix Metallic Shrink Film, your choice of gold or silver.
- Follow the shrinking instructions on the back of the package.
- Push the shrunk shape into the embossing pad to cover one side with ink and then cover with the embossing powder.
- Use the heat tool to melt the powder and leave until cold. Note- If the powder doesn’t cover the shape after heating, leave to cool and repeat the application.
- Attach the pin to the back of the embossed shape with a drop of superglue. Let the glue dry.