Project Description: Making your own jewelry just got better! Grafix’s Metallic Gold and Silver Shrink Film is the ideal material to make your own bracelets, necklaces, and rings out of.
Designed by: ART BY MARLENE
- Grafix Gold and Silver Shrink Film
- Star Shape Punch (or whatever shape you choose)
- Pilot Permaball Fine Liner
- Hole punch
- Elastic – Black, Gold, Silver or Bright Color
- Split Rings
Steps to Make This:
- Punch out your shapes.
- Cut around the negative shape to create another one with a hollow inner shape.
- On full punched shape, write small text, work or name.
- Punch a hole in shape.
- Shrink as directed.
- Add split ring through the hole.
- Thread elastic through split rings and size to the wrist, tie a small knot.