Project Description: Make your own personalized Shrink Charms using Grafix Artist Series Shrink Film. Your unique charm can make a great pendant, wine glass charm, bracelet charm, etc.!
Designed by: Tania Ahmed
- Grafix Artist Series Shrink Film– Design of Your Choice
- Paint or Alcohol Based Markers
- Jump Ring or Brooch Pin
- Jewelry Pliers or Glue as Needed
- Glitter Glue
- Heat Tool
Steps to Make This:
- Choose a Grafix Artist Series Shrink Film design from one of the variety packs.
- Cut out shapes from the sheet, leaving a slight white border if desired.
- Color with a medium of your choice.
- If adding as a pendant or charm, punch a hole into the film for the jump ring before shrinking.
- Once the medium used is dry, use a heat tool to shrink the image. (Note: using a craft stick or spatula can be helpful to keep the film from flying all over when the heating tool is in use).
- For additional interest add details with pens and glitter. You can even glue meaningful sentiments to the film.
- Add a jump ring or glue shrink film embellishment to brooch back.