Project Description: Let your creativity shine on whatever you do, like gift tags! Create your own Mixed Media Tag using Grafix Opaque White Craft Plastic Film.
Designed by: Tania Ahmed
- Grafix Opaque White Craft Plastic Film
- Paper Ephemera
- Acrylic Paint or Alcohol Markers
- China Pencil
- Gel Medium
- Glue Stick
Steps to Make This:
- Use the scissors to cut Grafix Opaque White Craft Plastic Film down to your desired tag size.
- Create a design with the alcohol inks or by applying paint to the Craft Plastic Film with a brayer.
- Add ripped pieces of paper ephemera to the dried surface.
- Cut additional pieces of paper ephemera into a leaf or flower shapes.
- Add details and highlights with pens, markers, and pencils.
- Finally, use the gel medium or a glue stick to adhere to your Craft Plastic Film design to the tag.