Project Description: Ring in the New Year with a festive holiday décor that can be used on a wall or a table made with Grafix Clear-Lay Film and Artist-tac.
Designed by: Karenliz Henderson
Difficulty: Moderately Challenging
Steps to Make This:
- Start by painting the embroidery hoop black.
- Then trace the embroidery hoop on the black card stock and cut it out.
- Add the stencil clock design from the Bee On-Time Stencil with the Champagne Gold Modeling Paste to the center of the cardstock. This will be the back of the design. Put it aside to dry.
- Trace the embroidery hoop with a black sharpie on Grafix Clear-Lay Film. Cut inside the line of the film to fit perfectly on top of the embroidery hoop. This is the front.
- Attach the card stock to the back, use Grafix Artist-tac on the back of the hoop. Place the card stock on the adhesive and burnish it well.
- On the front of the card, you will do the same thing. Add the Grafix Artist-tac to the hoop and place the Clear-Lay Film on top. Around the top edge add gel medium and black glitter.
- On the top of the Clear-Lay Film add your decorative stickers and Happy New Year.
- Now you can attach your design to a wall with 3M Strips or on the table using a picture easel.