Project Description: Charlie Brown isn’t the only one with access to the Great Pumpkin! You can make your own with Grafix Metallic Foil Board, Computer Grafix, and Grafix Artist-tac.
Designed by: Lori Warren
Difficulty: Moderately Challenging
- Clear Computer Grafix Film
- Grafix Metallic Foil Board
- Grafix Artist-tac
- White Card Stock or Grafix White Chipboard
- Staz-On Pigment Piano Black Ink
- Mystic Moon Paper Pad
- Metal Dies –Halloween
- Americana Dazzling Metallics – Glorious Gold
- Lori’s Cards and Creations Digital Downloads
Steps to Make This:
- Use a metal die to cut a pumpkin shape out of Grafix Gold Metallic Foil Board.
- Then using a sponge dauber grunge the edges of die-cut pumpkin with Staz-on Pigment Piano Black Ink.
- On your computer, printout an inverted Halloween script onto the Clear Computer Grafix Film.
- Die-cut a smaller pumpkin out of the inverted script printed on the Clear Computer Grafix Film.
- Adhere the Clear Computer Grafix Film pumpkin onto the Gold Metallic Foil Board pumpkin with Grafix Artist-tac Adhesive.
- Then print a Happy Halloween sentiment and larger Halloween Script onto Clear Computer Grafix Film.
- Trim a strip from Halloween script to approximately 1” in width and adhere to the card base.
- Embellish the card with a smaller strip of Gold Metallic Foil Board and a printed paper design.
- Adhere to the printed Happy Halloween script to the card base.
- Tie black fiber across the top of the card.
- With a fan brush, apply Metallic Gold paint splatters to the card.
- Allow to dry.
- Use Grafix Artist-tac to adhere to the die-cut pumpkin element to the front of the card.