Project Description: Create a one-of-a-kind textured card with alcohol ink on Grafix Opaque White Craft Plastic Film.
Steps to Make This:
- Start by trimming Grafix Opaque White Craft Plastic Film into a 4” x 5.25” panel for the card background.
- Next, select a stencil or mask and apply the texture paste or gel medium through the stencil with a palette knife.
- Then, remove the stencil and allow the paste to dry completely. (You can use a heat tool to speed up the drying. It might cause the medium to bubble and create texture. This will depend on the medium brand used).
- After the panel has dried completely, drip alcohol ink over the textured Opaque White Craft Plastic surface.
- Use more colors if desired and tilt the Opaque White Craft Plastic to blend alcohol inks together.
- Allow the alcohol ink to dry completely. (Use a heat tool if necessary).
- Attach alcohol inked Opaque White Craft Plastic panel to the blank white card with glue.
- Lastly, add a die-cut sentiment or sticker to the Opaque White Craft Plastic panel with glue.