Project Description: Transform your old journal using Grafix Opaque Black Craft Plastic Film with a mandala design.
Steps to Make This:
1. Start by open up your old spiral-bound journal and remove the cover of the journal.
2. Then cut a piece of Grafix Double Tack Mounting Film the same size as the cover and apply to cover.
3. Next, remove the first protective layer of the Double Tack exposing the adhesive and place a sheet of Opaque Black Craft Plastic on to the cover.
4. Trim the excess with scissors.
5. By using the cover as a guide, punch holes into the Opaque Black Craft Plastic Film with a paper punch. Then feed the new cover back onto the base of the journal and close the spiral.
6. On the new cover, use the Soufflé pens to create 3 circles by adding dots starting in the center then work then your way outward.
7. Create as many Mandalas as so desired using the process above.
8. Lastly, add a title using the White Rub on letters and stylus.