Project Description: What a great way to share your thankfulness by creating a colorful card to share! Use Grafix Metallic Foil Board and Artist-tac to complete this easy to assemble card.
Designed by: Nicole Head
Steps to Make This:
- Trim a piece of Grafix Metallic Foil Board in gold down to 1½” by 5 ½”.
- Use an embossing folder with an embossing machine to emboss the Metallic Foil Board with a fall-themed print.
- Carefully color the raised areas of the embossed Metallic Foil Board with alcohol ink (or permanent markers).
- Apply Grafix Artist-tac to the back of the embossed Metallic Foil Board.
- Attach the Metallic Foil Board to the front of the card base.
- Trim a few strands of hemp twine and adhere it to the front of the card.
- Use a Cricut machine to cut the leaf and sentiment file found here Cricut Cut File. (Alternatively, you can use a die cutting machine with leaf dies to get a similar look).
- If desired, apply gold foil to the printed sentiment included in the Cricut Cut File. (Alternatively, you could stamp and heat emboss a fall-themed sentiment).
- Mount the sentiment to the card base with foam tape.
- Use Artist-tac to easily assemble the various components of the leaf pieces.
- If desired, add dimension to the berry die cut using glossy accents.
- To finish the project, apply Artist-tac to the back of the finished leaf and berry embellishments and mount them on the front of the card.