Mini- Craft Plastic Book
Project Description: Learn how to create your own DIY Mini-Book with Grafix Craft Plastic.
Designed by: Ellison
- Grafix .020 Craft Plastic
- Ellison Die Album, Scallop Cover and Page
- Sizzix Clear Stamps, Flowers, Acrylic Stamp Mount
- Sizzix Originals Dies, Circles, Flower Layers and Scribbles
- Sizzix Scrap Pink Kit
- Plain Paper
- Paint Markers
- Sticky Dots
- Patterned Paper
Steps to Make This:
- Die-cut Scallop Cover & Pages from paper acrylic.
- Use Inspirational Texture Plate from Scrap Pink Kit to texturize paper from a page. Sand with sandpaper to reveal words.
- Form book by assembling pages and securing with rings.
- Die-cut Flowers and Scribbles from plain patterned paper. Die-cut Hearts from plain and patterned paper as well as acrylic. Die-cut Circle from acrylic. Embellish with paint markers and rhinestones. Sand some of the Hearts. Attach die-cuts to pages with sticky dots.
- Decorate Album with rub ons and stamps.
- Tie ribbons and netting to rings.