Project Description: Create custom animal books with Grafix Rub-Onz and Double Tack Mounting Film.
Designed by: Grafix Designer
- Grafix Double Tack
- Rub-Onz Film
- Blank Board Book Tag Shaped
- Hole Punch
- White Felt
- Colored Card stock
- Tacky Glue
- Computer & Printer
Steps to Make This:
- Create text and animal characters on your computer. Here we have used clip art animals found on Microsoft.com.
- Print the text and animals on the Rub-Onz material and apply the adhesive sheet according to the instructions.
- Apply Double Tack to the back of the felt.
- Cut out the Rub-Onz animals and apply to the felt.
- Trim the felt around each animal.
- Cover the blank board book with the colored card stock, alternating colors on each page, adhere the card stock to each page with a thin layer of Tacky Glue.
- Punch a hole in the ends of the pages and tie a small piece of ribbon through the hole.
- Peel off the Double Tack liner and apply an animal to each page.
- Transfer your text Rub-Onz to the page around the corresponding animal.