Project Description: DIY your own custom sun catcher with Grafix Craft Plastic, Computer Grafix, and Double Tack Mounting Film.
Steps to Make This:
- Print a photo on the Ink Jet Film.
- Here we have used a free photo from Microsoft.com.
- Trim decorative paper and Craft Plastic sheets to the same size.
- Cut a square or rectangle large enough to accommodate the printed photo in the center of the decorative paper.
- Adhere paper to one of the craft plastic sheets with Double Tack.
- Then insert the Ink Jet Film into the center of the decorative paper.
- Lay the top sheet of Craft Plastic over the Ink Jet Film and the decorative paper.
- Punch holes in the 4 corners and secure all layers together with brads.
- Trim around the photo with black cording and attach a hanger made of black cording to the top 2 corners with a small dab of glue.