Practice Makes Progress
Project Description: Not able to draw faces yet? Practice drawing face structures by tracing magazine faces on Grafix Matte Dura-Lar Film!
Designed by: Cat Kerr
- Grafix Matte Dura-Lar Film
- Faber Castell Goldfaber Colored Pencils
- Faber Castell Lettering Art Bold Pit Artist Pens
- Faber Castell Black Fine Pitt Pens
- Magazine of Choice
Steps to Make This:
- Start by selecting a face to work with from your magazine of choice.
- Place a sheet of Grafix Matte Dura-Lar Film on top of the magazine image and begin to trace the face structure with Faber Castell Goldfaber Colored Pencils.
- After the main structure of the face has been completed, add additional elements like flowers with the Faber Castell Lettering Art Bold Pit Artist Pens and spread the color with a finger or a water brush.
- If desired, add some text around the design.
- Outline all the elements using the Faber Castell Black Fine Pitt Pens.
- Finish your design with any added shadowing or detail with colored pencils.