Project Description: Learn a fun technique to use on Grafix Dura-Lar Film by reverse painting on this blank surface.
Steps to Make This:
- Use a design template of your choice and draw your design onto the copier paper with a black paint marker. Add doodles and add white highlights to your page using a white paint marker.
- Paint in your design on Grafix Clear Dura-Lar Film using acrylic inks. Like Pebeo Deco Craft or Schmincke Aero color.
- First paint in the individual flowers.
- Now paint your background and then flip your design around to see the final result.
- Select a pretty part of your design. Use the inner circle of an embroidery ring and trace the outer border.
- Cut 0.5 cm around your borderline.
- Now cut into the border (up to the line) every 0.5cm and then fold the border to the back.
- Stick double-sided tape to the outside of your inner ring.
- Now place you Dura-Lar sheet over your inner ring and place the outer ring around it and Viola! Your project is finished.