Project Description: Create personalized ID bracelets, or make a shrink film necklace to go with your bracelet!
Designed by: Christa Trivisonno
- Grafix Matte Shrink Film 1 Sheet
- Permapaque markers in Blue, Yellow and Green
- Butterfly eyelets (of the shape of your choice)
- Eyelet Setter
- Toaster or Conventional Oven
Steps to Make This:
- Create a random swirling pattern on your shrink film.
- You can also choose to draw flowers, circles, stars or anything you can dream up!
- Cut a 2” x 8” section of film. Be sure it has your design from edge to edge.
- Place your eyelets where you’d like them and use your eyelet setter to attach.
- Shrink your bracelet according to the directions.
- When the bracelet has shrunk, VERY CAREFULLY remove it from the oven. While wearing an oven mitt, shape the bracelet into a crescent shape.
- When the film has cooled, thread ribbons through the eyelets at the end of your bracelet.
- Use the ribbons to secure the bracelet to your wrist.