Project Description: This uses the fabulous Grafix Artist Series Shrink Film sheets to make a fun, colorful pendant.
Designed by: Kay Molyneux
Steps to Make This:
- Cut a 6” diameter circle from the Grafix Artist Series Shrink Film and then a 1 ½” diameter circle into it as shown.
- Cut a heart shape from the red film about 2 ½” wide. You can use dies or draw and cut out with scissors.
- Color in the images – remember the color will intensify when shrunk.
- Shrink both pieces with the heat tool. When cool draw around the outside and inter-circle edges with the black pen.
- Press the shrunk pieces into the embossing ink pad to put a thin film on them and then cover with the clear embossing powder.
- Place the heart as shown and then heat to melt the embossing powder.
- Repeat to add two more layers, on the third place the embellishment before heating.
- To finish add the chain when cool.