Project Description: Get crafty with the Crafty Chica using Grafix Shrink Film to create quick and easy Shrinkable Pins! A great craft for gifts, backpacks, or just something special for yourself… the possibilities are endless.
Designed by: Kathy Cano-Murillo
- Grafix White Shrink Film
- Heart-Shaped Punch
- Variety of Sharpie Colors
- Heating Tool
- Spatula or Wooden Block
- Hot Glue Gun
- Pin Backings
- Dimensional Glaze
- Rhinestones or Glitter
Steps to Make This:
- Use a large heart-shaped punch to cut out shapes from the Grafix White Shrink Film.
- Then use the variety of Sharpie colors to create a fun design and color in the empty spaces. For an added pop you can use a metallic or silver Sharpie to color the outline of your heart.
- Follow the instructions on the back of the Shrink Film package on shrinking the film using the Heating tool. (Use a spatula or wooden block to flatten the film if it doesn’t lay flat after baking).
- After the film is cool use the hot glue gun on the back of your design to attach the pin and backing.
- Then add a thick coat of Dimensional Glaze to your design.
- Lastly, you can add rhinestones or glitter to your design.