Project Description: Create unique stencil designs on Grafix Opaque Black Craft Plastic Film which is perfect for creating pages for your journal, on DIY cards, and in assemblages.
Steps to Make This:
- Start by taping down the Cat Kerr stencil on Grafix Opaque Black Craft Plastic Film.
- Next, add white gesso through the stencil using a cosmetic sponge and let dry. (The brighter the white, the more vibrant the colors will appear in the next step. Add multiple layers of gesso if desired).
- Then add your choice of acrylic paint through the stencil using a cosmetic sponge and then let dry
- Remove the stencil.
- Add doodles to the black areas of the page using a white Sharpie.
- Lastly, highlight the focal image using a colored pencil.