Project Description: This is a mini booklet, ideal for photos and special event keepsakes or as a gift. The pages and inserts also have plenty of space for notes and jottings.
Designed by: Kay Molyneux
- Grafix Black Chipboard
- Grafix Artist-tac
- Grafix Metallic Foil Board
- 3 Double-Sided Patterned Papers of Choice 12”x12” sheets
- Selection of Tim Holtz Alterations Dies
- Sizzix Passport Die – Eileen Hull
- Sizzix Sentiment 662684
- Sizzix Ticket Holder 662697
- Sizzix Gift Card 662417
- Sizzix Pocket 662687
- Tag Dies of Choice
- Die Cutting Machine
- PVA Glue
- Thin Black Elastic Cord
Steps to Make This:
- Adhere the 5.5”x 9” cover paper to the black chipboard using the Artist-tac.
- Then, from the passport die, cut two covers. Cut the spine from black chipboard and 6 inside pages from the patterned papers.
- Glue the front and back covers to the spine.
- Cut the sentiment and 3 ticket holders from Metallic Foil Board and a selection of pocket/ gift card shapes from the papers.
- Attach the sentiment to the cover and add the rest to the inside pages.
- Attach the inside pages in pairs to the spine with the elastic cord.
- Cut tags from any reminding papers and attached ribbon to each and place into the ticket holders. (More embellishments can be added to personalize the booklet further).