Super Easy Easter Basket
Project Description: An egg-cellent project to make with the kids!
Designed by: Grafix Designer
- Grafix Heavy Weight Craft Plastic Sheets 8×8
- Computer Grafix Inkjet Film with Adhesive
- Hole Punch
Steps to Make This:
- Punch 4 holes on all 4 sides of the Craft Plastic. Be sure holes are evenly spaced on all pieces.
- Tie the sides of the basket together with 3” strips of ribbon.
- “Sew” the 4 sides to the bottom with embroidery thread. Repeat the process with a second strand to ensure secure attachment.
- Frame the top edge of the basket using the same “sewing” technique.
- Cut a piece of Craft Plastic to make a 1.5” wide handle and hole punch each end. Attach handle with brads.
- Embellish your basket by printing clip art and phrases on to Computer Grafix film and stick to the sides and handle.
- Fill with grass and eggs for a fun Easter decoration or gift!