Project Description: Fall in love with this lovely Chipboard Garland garenteed to add festive thankfulness to any
Designed by: Maritza Garcia
- Grafix Chipboard Sheets (8.5″ x 11″) Pack of 25 in Color: White
- Letter & Shape Stencils (5″ x 5″)
- Wash Tape
- Acrylic Paints
- Foam Brush
- Paint Dish or Paint Palette
- Hole Punch
Steps to Make This:
1. You will need a few chipboard sheets to spell out a word or phrase using handmade, store-bought, or
2. Tape stencils onto the chipboard.
3. Select your paint color(s) and gather your supplies.
4. Paint each letter and/or shape. Set aside to dry.
5. Once the paint is completely dry, cut out all painted letters and/or shapes.
6. Hole Punch each letter and/or shape.
7. Lastly, string with yarn and hang up your garland.