Project Description: DIY your own tie-dye rainbow hair comb with Grafix Shrink Film.
Designed by: Tami Sanders
- Grafix Sanded Shrink Film
- Colored Pencils
Steps to Make This:
- Print out comb template and tape to work surface.
- Tape shrink film shiny side up over comb template.
- Trace pattern just OUTSIDE the lines using a permanent pen.
- Continue tracing until entire pattern has been outlined.
- Remove shrink film from work surface and turn over to sanded side.
- Begin filling in pattern with colored pencils in your choice of design.
- No need to stay within the lines when you are filling in the design.
- When you have finished coloring in your comb, cut out just inside the pattern lines.
- Bake as directed to shrink: left – before baking, right – after