Project Description: Create a personalized pendant featuring your own monogram, Victorian vintage roses, and gold leaf accents!
Designed by: Jennifer and Kitty O’Neil
- Computer Grafix Laser Film
- Darice Rectangle Frame Charm, 20x25mm
- Scrap of printed text from book
- Vintage Victorian Rose clip art
- Krylon Gold Leafing Pen
- 30″ Ribbon
- Darice Scrapbooking Micro-Scissors
- Beacon’s Premium Tacky
- Glue Toothpick
Steps to Make This:
- Cut a square background image from the printed paperback text. Glue into the Frame Charm with a toothpick and Tacky Glue.
- Trim the Victorian Rose clip art to fit in the bottom third of the Frame Charm Glue in place.
- Use the Krylon Gold Leafing Pen to add gold accents to the clip art.
- Cut out an initial from the printed Computer Grafix Laser Film. Glue into the frame charm.
- Peel the back off the Clear Charm Cover and adhere it to the front of the rectangle charm covering the collage inside.
- Thread the ribbon through the loop at the top of the re tangle charm.