Create this unique one of kind card using a variety of mediums and Grafix supplies.
Steps to Make This:
- Cut the Duralar Wet Media Film into a top folding A2 card base (4.25” x 11”)
- Score the film halfway at 5” to fold into a card, you may need to use scissors to make the scoreline
- Use a bone folder to fold the Wet Duralar card base flat
- Apply metallic watercolor with a paintbrush to the Duralar in parts.
- Choose another color of metallic watercolor and create splatters
- Use a puffer or a heat tool on the cool setting to dry and move the paint around a little.
- Using a brush marker, create on some marks on the film and over the watercolor paint as well. Let it dry completely.
- Apply embossing paste through a stencil with a palette knife. Let it dry completely.
- Die cut some shapes out of Metallic Foil Board and apply with strong adhesive.
- Cut out some sentiments and adhere to those on the card