Project Description: Create and decorate digital printed films. It is the perfect surface to decorate using mixed media, inks and
markers. It can be glued or sewn, and folds easily into usable items.
Designed by: Celia Buchanan
• Grafix Inkjet Matte Film/ Adhesive Inkjet Matte Film
• Marabu Permanent Markers Pens
• Marabu Yolo Metallic Marker/Gold
• Amsterdam Acrylic Inks
Steps to Make This:
1. Print out the design supplied using your inkjet printer onto the Matte Film.
2. Using a variety of Marabu Permanent Markers, color the fish design. These can be blended
3. Take the Amsterdam Acrylic Inks and work into the design. These blend well on the Matte Film
and give vibrant colors. Applying dots to the fish gives fisheye marks over the pens.
4. Using the gold Yolo Gold Marker apply dots to the Matte Film in the background to add texture