Project Description: Make your own custom picture frame for any event!
Designed by: Grafix Designer
- Grafix Craft Plastic
- Rub-Onz Film
- Sizzix Large Daisies Die and Die Cutting System
- Sakura Souffle Pens
- Hot off the Press Fresh Citrus Paper
- AC Supply White Picture Frame
Steps to Make This:
- Remove the matte from the photo frame.
- To cover the matte with patterned paper, lay striped paper face down and place the matte in the center.
- Trim around the matte leaving a 1” border.
- Cut an “x” in the hole in the center of the matte from corner to corner.
- Carefully fold the paper back and secure with tape.
- Continue to wrap the matte in patterned paper and secure each side with tape.
- Die Cut several daisies out of the Craft Plastic Sheets.
- Peel off the protective liner and decorate the daisies with Souffle Pens.
- Let dry.
- Layer the daisies on the glass inside of the frame.
- Place matte over the daisies and then insert a photo.
- Replace the back of the frame.
- Create a sentiment for the frame on your computer.
- Print on to the Rub Onz film and apply to the edges of the frame according to the instructions on the package.