Project Description: Decorate your home, gift or create a unique hair clip with this quick DIY craft. Make your own moldable 3D flowers with Grafix Clear Craft Plastic Film.
Steps to Make This:
- Use the die and die-cutting machine or scissors to cut out several tiny, small, medium, large and extra-large flower shapes from the Grafix Clear Craft Plastic Film.
- Next, bend the cutout flower petals towards the center to create the Craft Plastic Film.
- Using the lighter or candle, lightly and quickly curl and mold the flower petal edges.
- Once the film is cool, paint the reverse side of the flowers using acrylic paints. Let the paint dry and then add a second or third coat to get the desired coverage.
- Add hot glue or another adhesive to the center of the extra-large flower shape and adhere the large flower shape on top.
- Repeat the adhesive process for the medium, small and tiny flower shapes.
- Use the hot glue or alternative adhesive to adhere the gem to the center.
- Now, you can adhere to a pencil case, a candle stand, a barrette and more as a custom embellishment!